Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

High School Life



High school life was my most memorable for me and it was the time I learned to stand on my own feet without hurting someones else, this is the time that I develop a lot of skills that I treasure in my life. There are so many activities that we've joined in our high school days. 


My high school days was very exciting and enjoyable I experienced so many things and lots of first.First cut classes, skip subject, and even going to the guidance office but not only the bad things that I experienced in my high school days I also experience talk in the front of the class without script. I have a lot experience during my high school days and there are so many activities that me and my classmates enjoyed like "Alay lakad"that was held at the Luneta Grandstand in Manila that was memorable for us because we start walking at exactly 4:00 in the morning and it was raining but then again we don't stop walking until we came to the Grandstand around 7:00am that was memorable. And every year our school have a Field Demonstration and I enjoy it even if I don't have a talent  in the field of dancing but I enjoy it because that is the time that me and my classmates are bonding each other and that was fun. 


I recall the day when me and my two classmates are skipping our mathematics subject and guess what ?? FOOD TRIP I  love food tripping in our school because our school has four canteen and my favorite canteen is the T.L.E canteen because it is the only canteen that selling Ice cream and that day the guidance officers are rotating in our campus if there are students who cut class and they caught us in the canteen so were busted and my mom was called by the officer and my mom was getting mad at me and my Phone is ban for a week and I cannot forget that so that was my last skip class.


I also remember my teachers in high school and and some of them are terror and strict in terms of their activities and homework so I do whatever they give and I cannot forgot my adviser in fourth year she is so terror and she has a very very loud voice even she is petite but even she's terror she is very responsible about her duties and responsibilities as a teacher and as a adviser. I am very proud to be her student because she is very respectful in all the fourth year teachers. I recall the when we are preparing for our advisers birthday in our classroom she is surprise and she cannot expect that we prepared her birthday because she know that we are mad at her because she was terror to us but she was wrong we love her very much because she is a kind of adviser who care about her student and even we don't have connection to each other she encourage us to do our activities, assignments, projects and many more, she always remind us to pass our project and other requirements on the right time that's why I like this I do my responsibilities and passed my requirements on the right time and I am sure that I can do my responsibilities because of her she is our inspiration because someday I wanna be successful like her, I will study hard to reach my goals and to be successful. That kind of teacher I cannot forgot because she encourage us to do our best to successful someday.


That was my high school life and I treasure it forever !! :]    
  

1 comment: