Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

3rd year (payb-bii)

There are times that I remember my past classmates and I remember the times that we bond each other . In my high school life 3rd year is the most memorable because third year is the time I learned to stand on my own feet without hurting someones feelings.
This picture was taken when we have no teacher in our disaster classroom . This makes me memorable because of the activities that we joined.


This picture was taken last summer 2009  at the Bulacan we enjoy it very much and we have stick together because of the outing.

Third year is the most memorable for me because of the activities we've joined .We also joined the field demonstration that I enjoy most even if I don't have a talent in the field of dancing I enjoy it very much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment