Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

aquaintance party

This is our acquaintance party last July 2010 it is the most unforgettable experience in my life because here we bond each other and this is the day where we mingle with my other schoolmates.

This pic was taken when we are dancing it was a memorable day for me and also to my classmates and other schoolmates.

That acquaintance was very memorable because that night when we are at the parking lot of a mall some dogs are running with us so we run i said "takbo may aso !! " and my classmates run also because the dog is very angry and the dog following us some my classmates was very scared too.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's true that the Acquaintance Party was really fun and enjoyable because I and my friends had fun and had many memorable experiences like having first dance, first masquerade I ever had and many more =D

    ReplyDelete